Remanufactured Electric Motor Inventory
Over 42,000 sq ft warehouse
With over 13,000 electric motors of all types, including servo-motors, in our inventory we are able in the majority of cases to ship a replacement motor within two hours. You save money by:
- Reducing or Eliminating Down Time
- Reducing or Eliminating your spare motor inventory
- By Reducing your Repair Costs.
How does the motor exchange program work?
Typical Motor Exchange Transaction
- Motor fails in your plant. Contact American Electric
with the motor information including the model number,
frame, H.P., R.P.M., and any additional modifications.
- American Electric pulls a motor from their inventory and ships it to your plant, normally within two hours.
- Failed motor is returned to us within two weeks of ship date of exchange motor.
- Failed motor is evaluated and repaired.
- You are charged for the cost to repair the failed motor along with a complete break-down of the repairs and the motor is returned to our stock.
OVER 13,000 MOTORS IN STOCK!
CALL ROY HALL
Why Use Remanufactured Electric Motors?
|DELIVERY:||Shipment within two hours.|
|PRICE ADVANTAGE:||Generally 20% to 50% below the cost of new.|
|LIMITED WARRANTY:||One year warranty.|
|STOCK:||Over 13,000 motors available for immediate shipment.|
Should I Use Remanufactured Electric Motors?
- We stock many hard to find Pre-NEMA frames.
- All motors are rebuilt and tested to original
manufacturers specifications and carry the same
- Remanufactured motors can often be delivered in
hours or at the most days instead of weeks or months.
This will get you up and running quickly eliminating
expensive down time.
- Remanufactured equipment often comes from the older equipment which is built heavier and tougher.