Our rewound electric motor armature services provide complete repair of your electric motors, with accurate diagnostics and advanced engineering. We can replace old parts and windings, with new ones, customized to perfectly fit your motor’s specifications and requirements. Our services are backed by highly qualified experts and years of experience in the motor repair business.
- Expert Motor Repair Services
- Accurate Diagnostics
- High-Quality Parts & Components
- Custom Winding Options
- Maximize the life span of any electric motor or machine
- Lower maintenance cost
- Ensure reliable performance
- Reduce downtime
This repair involved a new rewinding of the armature on a 250 horse power DC motor.
Rewound Electric Motor Armature is your go-to solution when it comes to repairing electric motor by removing and rewinding an armature. Bring that old and forgotten motor back to life with our professional technicians! We can remove, test, repair, and even upgrade the armatures for any power tool, making sure it’s in perfect condition for as long as it is needed.
– Professional removal and repair services
– Testing and maintenance of equipment before delivery
– Upgrade existing armature parts with premium quality replacements
– Quick turn around times
– Competitive pricing
– Quick & efficient repairs, reducing downtime and ensuring performance with every repair.
– Quality craftsmanship with a focus on reliability and efficiency.
– Affordable services that guarantee a high level of expertise.
We just finished a rewinding of a 500 HP AC Motor stator.
Rewinding an AC Motor Stator is a service that can help to restore the AC motor stator back to its original form. It eliminates winding damage caused by excessive motor usage or misaligned voltages, resulting in improved longevity and performance of the motor.
– Core examination
– Winding inspection and rework
– Coil formation, assembly, and installation
– Electrical tests for insulation resistance and surge test
– Improved performance of the motor due to less winding damage
– Improved safety as old wiring stands can be removed and replaced with new wound coils
– Improved longevity due to higher insulation levels from renewed wiring
Four “puck” in process of being rebuilt for Chrysler and an old manual Modern Hydraulics die separator awaiting rebuilding.
We bring your old Four-Puck Die Separator back to life. Our rebuild process includes replacing worn components with high quality parts, checking the electrical and mechanical systems, and detailed cleaning. We guarantee excellent performance when you start up again.
– Replace all worn components
– Electrical & mechanical system checkup
– Detailed cleaning of all parts
– Get reliable performance from refurbished equipment.
– Increase your production efficiency without the need for purchasing a new machine.
– Minimize production downtime due to delays in buying or waiting for replacement parts.
Top Photo: Modern Hydraulics die separator received from GM Due Management.
Marine generator for U.S. Coast Guard. We are available for any US Government contract work.
Three of five blowers rebuilt for the U.S. Coast Guard.
We offer repair services for electric motors, servos, and generators to help government entities keep their operations running smoothly. Our electric blower repair is just one example of the quality service we provide for the Coast Guard and other military and civilian branches. We specialize in delivering superior, cost-effective results with fast turnaround times.
– Expert repairs on electric motors, servos, and generators
– Experienced technicians who can quickly diagnose issues
– Detailed reports with cost estimates before any work begins
– Fast turnaround times on all projects
– Give your government department the superior service it deserves with Government Contracts
– Get back up and running quicker than ever with fast turnaround rates
– Receive detailed reports before any work begins so you know what you’re getting before committing to anything
– Professional technicians who can quickly diagnose and explain the issue so you always have a full understanding of what needs to be done read more…
One of three KATO 475 KW generators being repaired and remanufactured to factory specifications.
We disasembled the generator, steam cleaned, and inspected/tested all components. Checked all dimensions to verify that they are within manufacture’s specifications. read more…
Do you have an old die separator? We have the experience, knowledge and parts to refurbish even the oldest ones out there. read more…
There is no limit to the size or type of electric motor we can repair. See this example of an electric motor for a train. Received for rewind and reconditioning.
Modern Hydraulic’s Die Separators. Received from Chrysler for repair and reconditioning.
Our certified Demag motor repair facility provides full reconditioning of Demag motors. They are fully tested and certified.
We are a certified Demag repair facility. This is one of our latest repairs.
A 1980’s vintage Modern Hydraulics Die Separator, four “puck” manual model, received from Tesla Motors for repair and reconditioning. The Die Separators will be read more…
Six puck Modern Hydraulics Die Separator received from GM Die Management for reconditioning and repair.
Contact us to learn how best we can help. With a large inventory of new and refurbished motors, we often provide immediate turn-around to get you back in service.
“Great integrity of service. I will use again.”
“They saved us from a major downtime. Very happy!”
“Their service department is top notch.”
We work hard to earn your business.
Get A Quote
Please use our sales and service form for the fastest service.